Areas of Practice:
Co-author of “The synthesis, assembly and turnover of cell surface components,” chapter in Membrane Assembly and Turnover, vol. 4 of Cell Surface Reviews, ed. G. Poste and G. L. Nicolson. Amsterdam: North-Holland Publishing Co., 1977.
- Washington, D.C.
- Virginia (Associate Member)
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia
- George Mason University School of Law
J.D. May 1993, Intellectual Property Emphasis
- Columbia University
New York City, New York
Ph.D. May 1979, Cellular Neurobiology
M.Phil. 1977, M.A. 1974
Graduate Research Assistantship, Columbia University, 1973–1975.
Faculty Fellowship, Columbia University, 1973–1974.
Sigma Xi, Columbia University, 1973.
- University of Nevada at Reno
B.A. Biology, German 1972 Phi Kappa Phi
Magna cum laude, B.A.
National Science Foundation Summer Fellowship, Argonne National Laboratory, 1972.
- Albert Ludwig Universitate
One year as fully matriculated student
- John S. Newberry Prize at Columbia University 1979 for excellence in vertebrate zoology.